Plant baths traditionally contain either herbs or flowers; not a nice soak in the tub as the word “bath” usually brings to mind, but a dousing or bathing with pure rain water infused with herbs or flowers.
Plant and flower baths help to cleanse the body of negative energies, and protect the bather from attracting more.
Flower baths in particular may be used to bring good luck in love, business and relationship. Plant baths revitalize and protect the body and soul.
- Ajo Sacha: this is a cleansing, purifying and protective bath
- Mocura: helps to clear any negative thoughts
- Albhacca: to attract positive energy and outcomes
- Menta: to freshen and revitalize the body
- Rosa Sisa: to restore and heal the soul
- Flourishing Bath: bright, colorful, fragrant flowers are added to help us “flourish”, to connect with, and draw upon the courage within ourselves
At Phoenix we administer the baths on the morning after an ayahuasca ceremony. This helps the body to rid itself of negativity and to open up and accept new information.
This ‘bath’ is more like a full body mud pack. As the clay dries is draws impurities out of the body, then acts as an exfoliate as the dried clay is scrubbed off. The skin is left feeling smooth, soft and rejuvenated. At Phoenix we offer the clay bath on the same day as the San Pedro experience – it helps you to connect with the elements, earth on your body, fire from the sun to dry the mud, air to take away the dry exfoliation, and water to clean off the residue.